Membership Events Leader
3 E Fourth St., Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity – Membership Events Leader with Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
Are you an event planner extraordinaire? Do you thrive on creating business events that people rave about? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber grows the vibrancy and economic prosperity of the Cincinnati region by serving as a bold voice for the interests of its nearly 4, 000 member-businesses and their more than 300, 000 employees. The Chamber is committed to expanding the region' s talent base by attracting new residents and finding new ways to connect employers to skilled workers. By harnessing the power of the Cincinnati region' s unique offerings, implementing a regional vision, and through intentional inclusion in everything we do, the Chamber is on a path to help transform this region into the hottest city in America.
We are currently seeking a Membership Events Leader to plan, organize and deliver engaging, entertaining, informative, and exclusive events for Chamber members to generate support, investment and engagement in all that we do. A successful Membership Events Leader will create events that people rave about, events " you don' t want to miss", events that energize and excite and continue to set the standard for how a Chamber should attract, connect and engage members.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Working in a consultative manner with the Membership team to understand event goals and objectives.
- Understanding the concepts of lead generation, creating awareness, member loyalty, revenue generation and their significance to the Membership team.
- Assisting senior leaders in making decisions about event possibilities through best practice sharing, advising on target audience and event format, spearheading site identification, event/program content, transportation needs, parking needs and all other event logistics and details.
- Assisting with event scheduling, which will include calendar management, and coordinate the invitation and registration process.
- Managing all vendor relationships, performance and contracts from sourcing to payment.
- Establishing positive, lasting vendor relationships to create cost savings and ensure future event quality.
- Incorporating risk management into the event planning process; developing a contingency plan for each event. Preparing for the unexpected.
- Developing a project plan for each event and assuming responsibility for all event details and logistics.
- Helping promote events by contributing to the communication and marketing plan, which may include providing suggestions for channel, content, audience and promotional strategy.
- Develop KPls to measure event success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of event management experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and growth in the Cincinnati area? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.