Metal Finishing / Grinder
1425 Kingsview Dr. Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity – Metal Finishing / Grinder with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on finishing the manufacturing assembly process? Are you mechanically-inclined and good with your hands? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for an individual to clean and prepare all parts as needed for in-process inspection, final inspection, or as part of the standard manufacturing process. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Processing parts following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications.
- Accurately completing operations and quantities and accurately recording job transactions.
- Setting up, operating, and maintaining the Electro polish process to result in approved parts that are within tolerances and specifications. This includes maintaining acidic feed material, monitoring for malfunction, and editing computer files to fine tune process to ensure optimal performance.
- Selecting proper sanding or grinding accessories for deburring and sanding parts per job requirement.
- Verifying the presence of broken bits and removing from drilled plates as needed.
- Monitoring products for defects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience with tooling, methods, and inspection of assembled products.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane.
- Ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in assembly and inspection.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.