1100 Sycamore St, Ste 200 Cincinnati, OH 45202
Career Opportunity: Office Administrator in Downtown (Pendleton) Cincinnati, OH
Are you obsessive about detail? Is organization your middle name? Are you ready to bring your exceptional administrative skills to a growing architecture/ interior design firm where we do awesome every day? Come join Luminaut!
At Luminaut, we are a vibrant culture of collaboration, energy, great work and talented people. Are you right for Luminaut? Is Luminaut right for you? Our administrative assistant is the connection to our team that keeps us efficient, focused, and moving in a positive direction.
In this position, you’ ll provide support for the partners and staff as we use our talents to create an exceptional environment for our clients. The variety of work can be limitless, but includes:
- Serving as our first point of contact in person and by phone for our clients, associates, and guests
- Assist with scheduling meetings, appointments, and locations for partners and staff, including travel is needed
- Work with the Director of Finance on internal and external invoice management, including tracking expenses and appropriate documentation
- Help us ensure we are ready for what comes – ordering supplies, ensuring rooms are prepared for meetings and the office is generally presentable for the team, clients and guests
- Maintain filing system both paper and electronically
- Assist with maintaining appropriate professional licensing
Is Luminaut Right for You?
- We offer a fun, collaborative team in a relaxed culture – if you want straight serious, we may not be for you
- We are support of each other as we leverage our exceptional talents in guiding our clients towards their vision
- Great location on the edge of OTR, easily accessed from anywhere in the Cincinnati area
Are You Right for Luminaut?
- 2-4 years’ experience in an independent administrative role, Associates degree in a business related field preferred
- Exceptional (obsessive?) attention to detail and organization skills are a must!
- Ability to be the one we depend on, every time, no matter what!
- Prior experience working in a database, and the ability to navigate and learn it quickly
- Intermediate proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to contribute a positive attitude and happy presence to our team!
Check us out at Luminaut.com to see how awesome we are. Sound like a fit? We want to hear from you - apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.