8160 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Office Manager for Healthcare Center in Cincinnati, Ohio area
Are you a professional who is exceptionally organized and recognized for your outstanding team leadership skills? Do you excel in managing overall administrative activities in order to positively impact the quality of care for patients? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Office Manager to manage their day-to-day practice operations at their Cincinnati-area location. The Office Manager will be required to exercise independent judgment and sound decision-making in managing the daily operations of the office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising staff – Preparing team as necessary to meet established performance expectations, goals, and standards.
- Proactively coaching staff and providing immediate constructive feedback.
- Hiring, orienting and training new staff.
- Overseeing accounts payable, including verification of item/service receipt to submission of invoices for payment.
- Actively and regularly interfacing with the company’ s billing department and business office to optimize and follow related policies and procedures to timely correct issues or areas of weakness.
- Actively monitoring the patient scheduling, registration, eligibility verification and (when necessary) pre-approval/pre-certification processes to ensure collectability before treatment to avoid negative and unexpected billing surprises to patients.
- Ensuring proper medical charting, procedure coding and timely, accurate, and complete transmission of related information to the company’ s billing department.
- Maintaining physical appearance and security of the office.
- Addressing and resolving patient complaints.
- Ensuring superior customer service from all staff.
- Conveying a positive attitude and serving as a role model for staff.
- Participating in staff meetings, quality improvement initiatives, and/or projects as requested.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business preferred.
- Two+ years’ management experience preferred.
- Clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, and team building.
- Solid MS Office skills and experience with practice management systems a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, direct the work of others, and solve problems.
If you are a team player looking for an exciting career in a caring organization, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.