Optician - NCLE Certified
5240 East Galbraith, Ste B Cincinnati, OH 45236
Career Opportunity: Optician – NCLE Certified (Kenwood and Mason locations) – Apex Eye (Full Time) – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a well-organized professional with a knack for friendly customer service? Do you have experience in a medical office environment and are looking for your next exciting challenge? If you would like to become part of a company with a history of growth and outstanding leadership we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Apex Eye is a leading group practice of board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained eye specialists for cornea, retina, glaucoma and oculoplastics, licensed optometrists, and knowledgeable support staff. Our team shares a passion for excellence in eye care and dedication to delivering exceptional patient care. We continually strive to provide the best possible medical and surgical eye care for our patients in a pleasant, caring environment with seven convenient locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati, OH, area.
We are searching for a dual licensed Optician to join our team of Opticians. The Optician will be responsible for:
- Fitting, ordering and dispensing contact lenses.
- Ordering and dispensing spectacle/lab jobs.
- Ensuring eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements/requests.
- Adjust/repair damages frames, replace nose pads, and missing screws.
- Maintain inventory.
Apex Eye is looking for its Optician to be a self-starter, highly motivated and detail-oriented, in addition to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of prior medical office experience is preferred.
- NCLE license is required.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, fellow co-workers and the public.
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a growing field, apply online today by sending your resume and salary requirements. Excellent benefits (group health insurance, voluntary dental insurance, retirement plan, including 401K, and paid time off) are offered along with competitive compensation. To learn more visit www.apexeye.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.