Part - Time Inside Sales Representative
8160 Corporate Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Part-Time Inside Sales Representative with strategic HR Inc. in Cincinnati, OH.
Do you have a passion for generating leads and developing new business opportunities? Do you have a knack for engaging prospects about a solution and moving them to a yes? Are you self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to set priorities while delivering exceptional customer service and supporting the team? If so, we’ ve got an exciting Inside Sales Representative opportunity for you!
If you can answer " Yes! That' s me!" to all of these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are a rapidly growing small business with an immediate need for a Part -Time Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio. In this position, you will be responsible for developing new accounts through identifying lead lists, cold calling and converting leads to prospects. You will play an important part working with the President to drive the sales funnel process for our company.
What you will do:
- Manage the outbound sales process.
- Develop a complete understanding of strategic HR inc. services.
- Identify business contacts/decision makers within target markets and companies and qualify them for strategic HR inc. services.
- Conduct pre-call analysis by reviewing the account information within the CRM and other resources.
- Identify respective business contacts/decision makers, engage them in our services, and schedule appointments with prospective clients with the President.
- Work closely with the President and Marketing to develop leads for the business.
- Contribute to proposal creation including organizing content, coordinating input, proofreading, and follow-up with prospects.
- Accurately record all activity and track sales interactions with leads, prospects, clients, and team members in the company CRM.
What we need from you:
We are looking for the Inside Sales Representative to bring an energetic “ can-do” approach and superior communication skills to support the President with sales. Additionally, you will need:
- Prior inside sales or business development experience; 1-3 years preferred.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Communications, or related course of study.
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing approaches to engage prospects.
- Superior communication skills: professional, courteous, well-spoken, and polished when asking questions and sharing information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google for Business Solutions (Gmail, Google Drive), CRM (i.e. Agile CRM)
- Proficiency in a variety of social media platforms included LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
- Trainable, coachable, eager to learn, and able to create solutions.
strategic HR Inc. is a full service human resources management firm providing clients with a continuum of resources to help them better manage their HR function. We provide a casual and welcoming team-based culture with flexibility of work hours. We have received numerous accolades confirming our success. We pride ourselves as being our clients’ strategic partner for HR solutions. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Apply online or send us your most exciting cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position, along with your resume and salary requirements toJob@strategicHRinc.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.