2627 S. South St Wilmington, OH 45177
Career Opportunity: Payroll Specialist – Ahresty - Wilmington, OH
Are you a self-starter with a knack for getting things done? Does working with payroll appeal to you? Do you have excellent numerical ability and data entry skills? We have your next opportunity!
Ahresty is a state-of-the-art aluminum die cast manufacturer with extensive machining and assembly operations for the production of automotive parts. Our expertise is highly valued by all of our automotive customers in the United States who have recognized Ahresty Wilmington Corporation with several Quality, Delivery and Productivity improvement awards. Ahresty has an immediate need for a Payroll Specialist to join their team at their main office in Wilmington, OH.
As Payroll Specialist, you’ ll be responsible for:
- Daily management of processing payroll in Paylocity.
- Auditing, maintaining deductions, and coordinating with outside administrators for insurance, 401K enrollments and loans, COBRA, Child Support, and new enrollments of new hires.
- Ensuring the highest standard of payroll services by calculating pay and deductions, and issuing checks/direct deposits to employees.
- Process payroll taxes.
- Provide payroll reports as necessary.
- Additionally, you’ ll maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data (including calculating overtime hours manually as necessary), manage reporting through the timekeeping system, resolve payroll discrepancies, follow appropriate policies and procedures, answer payroll related questions and requests and support other departments as needed.
What we need from you: We are looking for the Payroll Specialist to bring an energetic and collaborative approach to work with management for continued success. Additionally, you will need:
- Minimum Associate’ s Degree required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years Payroll Administrator experience.
- Proven experience managing the payroll process.
- Payroll certification (this is a plus!)
- Experience with Paylocity is preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and listening skills, varying communication styles to meet audience needs.
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy (ability to work to deadlines).
- Customer service focus with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of payroll, principles, tax methods, systems and payroll procedures.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact. Come join us! Apply online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.