Cincinnati, OH 45242
Do you have a passion for defining and delivering new features? Do your team members love working with you because of your proactive approach and exceptional ability to communicate, and mobilize resources to consistently bring projects to successful closure? If so, we want to hear from you!
Clubessential provides cloud-based software solutions to the private club markets and is an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company. We are financially backed by Battery Ventures, a top-tier technology investment firm, helping fuel our current and future growth. We are a lean, fast-paced, passionate team of professionals who thrive on delivering exceptional products and service to our clients and teammates. Our dedication to client success through technology innovation, industry expertise, exceptional customer support and beautiful design has helped us attract the business of some of the top clubs in the country including Hilton, Trump Golf, Four Seasons, Marriott, Valhalla Golf Club, Congressional Country Club, Pinehurst, and over 1, 400 other clients. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Product Manager will work collaboratively with our agile development team to develop and implement product development roadmaps, manage company-wide resources and direct overall activities to ensure profitable success of their product line(s). The product manager is the person responsible for defining the “ why, when and what” of the product that our development team builds and our sales & marketing team launches to the market. You will lead cross-functional teams from a product' s conception all the way through to its market launch and financial P&L success.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product lines under your management based on voice of the customer, internal stakeholders, competitive landscape, and technological shifts/advancements. Align strategy with overarching Company mission and focus areas.
- Work with design to ensure optimal product experience/UX is achieved during the scoping, development and delivery of the product.
- Translate product strategy into requirements (detailed epics, features, and stories) for each product line and create use cases and user stories.
- Scope and prioritize activities and requirements based on business and customer impact.
- Develop annual business plans, goals and objectives for each product line, i.e., units, revenue, and gross margin profitability.
- Conduct data analysis and market research to shape/validate product decisions.
- Work closely with sales, support, implementation, design and engineering teams to develop and prioritize roadmaps.
- Maintain active relationships with high profile customers, leveraging them to determine where product improvements are required while growing our inventory of customer references & case studies.
- Support sales team as needed on RFPs and demonstrations.
- Develop, lead and manage go-to-market processes to successfully introduce your products (and/or enhancements) to the market.
- Develop successful launch plans working directly with implementation, project management and support services, marketing, sales, and our customers.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent. Accounting or MIS degree preferred.
- Proven work experience (5+ years) as product manager or subject matter expert in SaaS/Accounting/POS/Payments software applications.
- Exceptional ability to analyze data and trends, and apply critical thinking skills to formulate and execute solutions.
- Ability to project manage a matrix environment through Product Teams.
- Experience with Agile Project Management software like Jira.
- Experience developing Business Cases and ability to justify.
- Experience with Product Development Strategy, Influence & Life Cycle Management.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.