300 E Business Way, Ste 200 Cincinnati, OH 45241
Career Opportunity: Production Assembler with Scanreco – Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude? Do you excel at assembling mechanical and electrical components? Do you have the ability to multi-task independently and resolve technical issues? If you answered yes to these questions, Scanreco has the opportunity for you!
Scanreco is a Swedish-owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are currently looking to add a Production Assembler to our Cincinnati office to work collaboratively with our team and assemble our products. Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Assembling to completion existing products as per engineering documents and established production standards.
- Preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment for assembly processes including arranging sub-assemblies already prepared.
- Reviewing finished assemblies, parts and product to ensure accuracy against drawings & BOMs.
- Complying with policies, guidelines and requirements per the Scanreco Quality System.
- Reporting problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Additional manufacturing training and courses in a technical school are an asset.
- Soldering and assembly line experience.
- Knowledge/Skill set of ERP systems or related database programs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook are an asset.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong listening skills.
- Attentive and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented with the ability to think on one’ s feet creatively.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.