4119 Binion Way Lebanon, OH 45036
Career Opportunity: Production Assembler with ARI-Hetra – Cincinnati, OH
Do you excel at assembling mechanical and hydraulic components? Do you have a strong mechanical aptitude? Do you have the ability to multi-task independently and resolve technical issues? If you answered yes to these questions, ARI-Hetra has the opportunity for you!
For over 20 years, ARI-HETRA has been the #1 choice for quality, safety, value, and satisfaction in heavy-duty transportation maintenance equipment. We manufacture and sell dependable, durable and environmentally safe products that are made in the United States, including Mobile
Lifting Systems, Exhaust Extraction Systems and Wheel Service Equipment.
ARI-Hetra is looking for an experienced Production Assembler to join their team. The Production Assembler will be responsible for a wide range of tasks in the assembly of products to meet customer quality and delivery. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Assembly of Mobile Column Lift (MCL) Assembly from component subassemblies.
- Manufacture and assembly of sub-assemblies, including mechanical and electronic assemblies.
- Assembly of various accessory products, including mechanical assembly, assembly of hydraulics and connection of electrical motors.
- Preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment for assembly processes including arranging sub-assemblies already prepared.
- Reporting problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Cross trained to help on other jobs which may include preparing goods for shipment, product painting, general plant organization and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Additional manufacturing training and courses in a technical school is an asset.
- 5+years working in manufacturing in mechanical and/or electrical assembly operations.
- Soldering and assembly line experience.
- Maintain a clean and safe work station while complying with all company safety requirements.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.