9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: Production Coordinator with Stock Manufacturing at our West Chester and Fairfield Ohio locations
Is your comfort zone the production floor? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve day to day operations? If you answered yes, then Stock Manufacturing has the opportunity for you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field has been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator at each of our locations to join our manufacturing team. This person will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of machines to manufacture parts or products. This person will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Production Manager with daily tasks
- Order Entry and Processing
- Managing the daily flow of paperwork
- Packaging and Shipping tasks
- Invoice creation
- Promote a safe work environment
- Effective communication
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- Education – HS diploma required; 2 or 4 year business management degree preferred
- One year of experience in similar production role preferred
- Job specific attributes/skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities / organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to analyze the impact of work processes and product delivery
- Knowledge of the Industry specification and equipment
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.