Production Manager - Flavors Manufacturing
55 Railroad Avenue Ridgefield, NJ 07657
Career Opportunity: Production Manager - Flavor Manufacturing — Frutarom/Grow Company— Ridgefield, NJ
Are you an experienced Production Manager who can provide innovative solutions to complex manufacturing problems? Do you have expert-level communication skills and a strong business mindset? If you answered “ Yes!”, then Frutarom has your next role!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. Grow Company, a subsidiary of Frutarom located in Ridgefield, NJ, is looking to hire an experienced manager versed in key business functions such as manufacturing operations, planning, procurement, order processing and customer service.
The Flavors Manufacturing Production Manager will report to and directly support the General Manager of the Grow business unit as well as act as the principal liaison for day to day interaction with Grow customers around the world. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Planning weekly production schedule both within the internal manufacturing process as well as coordination with spray drying partners and freight forwarders.
- Procurement of manufacturing, packaging, shipping and plant supplies.
- Inventory management of incoming raw materials and finished products.
- Timely creation of production batches followed by processing the same into the system prior to getting into a backorder situation.
- QC sampling to internal lab for routine analyses as well as outside laboratories for generation of Certificates of Analysis of finished products.
- Confirming sales orders, coordinating specific lot numbers for various nutrients and different licensee customers, packaging instructions, release, and shipping of the orders on a timely manner.
- Order Entry, Monthly closing, Accounts Receivables / Payables transactions and postings into financial software.
- Invoicing and tracking timely payments of invoices.
- Responding to customer inquiries on purchase orders and products.
- Approval of payables, check signing and banking transactions.
- Assisting Human Resources with 401k funding and other administration issues.
- Month reporting of sales information to corporate HQ and local business head.
- Weekly invoice and bank statement reports to Frutarom Israel/USA.
The ideal candidate for the Flavors Manufacturing Production Manager will have the skills necessary to communicate effectively to senior executives and employees at all levels of the organization. What we need from you:
- BA/BS in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- Food or flavor industry, dietary supplement, or pharmaceutical experience required.
- Proven work experience as Operations or Production Manager.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to think and act independently with little or no supervision.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us! Submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.