1425 Kingsview Drive Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity – Production Planner with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on organizing and scheduling manufacturing operations? Are you able to make the jigsaw puzzle of machining, welding, and assembly make sense for operations? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Production Planner to develop and monitor production schedules for machining, welding, fitting, assembly, and repair. You will be responsible for specific areas of production scheduling, quoting, order release, manufacturing schedules, and coordinating with shipping to meet customer ship dates. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Verifying planned order labor and material requirements to support on-time delivery with current material lead time and shop load.
- Processing work orders as required by ERP and customer RMAs.
- Preparing and distributing Job Packets to the shop floor and to Quality as required.
- Ensuring parts are manufactured to current engineering revision.
- Generating engineering file for manufactured parts as required.
- Processing “ Repair” work orders as required by Sales.
- Monitoring, verifying, and confirming open work order status for on-time completion.
- Updating work centers with current dispatch schedule.
- Confirming material availability at work center as dictated by dispatch schedule.
- Ensuring work order numbers are clearly marked on jobs while following through the manufacturing process.
- Attending and being prepared for weekly production meeting.
Requirements for this position include:
- Requires a technical background (Associates or Bachelor degree preferred).
- Have two years’ experience in industrial equipment design.
- Have excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD and excellent math skills.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Have past experience with ERP systems.
- Be capable of working flexible hours if needed.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.