1201 Edison Drive Cincinnati, OH 45216
Job Opportunity – Production Supervisor with Kao Collins in Cincinnati, OH
Are you in your comfort zone when on the production floor, where you can see what’ s happening and constantly be looking for ways to improve day to day operations? Do you excel at identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you.
Kao Collins is part of the Kao Corporation, which is a global leader in the personal hygiene, laundry, food, cosmetic, and specialty chemical products. At Kao Collins, we produce Water, UV, LED, Electron Beam and Water Based Inkjet Inks. All products are designed for Industrial and Commercial Printing. We are seeking a Production Supervisor for our Cincinnati, OH location.
This is a dynamic position coordinating and supervising the daily activities and executing priorities for the production team to provide quality products in a safe and cost-effective manner. Additionally, you will:
- Supervise and train the ink manufacturing production team.
- Develop and maintain production schedules.
- Measure progress as well as continuous improvement by established standards of performance for production employees.
- Develop a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Supervise the daily activities and set priorities for the production team.
- Provide an " on-floor" presence as a team leader and supervisor and assist in gaps to keep production flowing.
- Recognize and solve problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality, and equipment maintenance.
- Conduct and develop training schedule for employees.
- Perform review and approval of completed batches.
- Work off-shift and weekend schedules when required.
- Utilize computer systems and ERP Software (PPRO).
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree is preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience in supervising production personnel.
- Quality Management to improve and promote quality.
- Strong leadership to inspire and motivate others to perform effectively and give appropriate recognition to others.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
Ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, continuous improvement, in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.