420 Distribution Circle Fairfield, OH 45014
Job Opportunity – QA Lead with Innomark in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for building quality into manufacturing processes? Do you excel at statistical evaluation of manufacturing data? Do you enjoy investigating and resolving quality issues? If so, we have the position for you!
InnoMark delivers Visual Marketing solutions that attract, engage, and convert. Our mission is to create exceptional retail experiences that connect brands and consumers through visual communication. In-house design, printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment capabilities guarantee excellence from concept to completion.
InnoMark is looking for a QA Lead to be a part of our manufacturing teams to drive continuous improvement and quality into our processes. Working through our Quality Management System (QMS), you will be instrumental in preventing errors from occurring in production operations. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee general operation of the QMS to include:
- Complaint handling system - Customer, Internal, Supplier.
- Procedure compliance - Updating and reviewing of documentation/procedures.
- Process capability studies - New processes and machinery.
- Monitoring status of Quarantine Area.
- Perform quality assurance inspections where required by contract or management.
- Monitor Quality System performance and provide regular reports to management.
- Continuously look at Quality data and propose ideas for improvement.
- Respond to Customers, as needed, regarding Quality complaints.
- Perform/assist in internal audits as needed.
- Supervise and direct special assignments as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- High school degree minimum; Associates preferred.
- Printing industry-related experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistical tools.
- Working knowledge of problem solving methodologies including 8D, 5 Whys, Pareto Analysis, and Six Sigma.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 principles and/or other formal Quality systems.
- Experience with Quality Control Plans, FMEA, KPI' s, SPC.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.