101 Landy Lane Cincinnati, OH 45215
Job Opportunity – Quality Director in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a driven and organized quality professional? Do you have experience creating and implementing strategic quality plans and procedures for all levels of an organization? Do you have experience establishing a “ culture of quality”? If so, we have the position for you!
strategic HR inc. is a full-service human resources consulting firm, operating as an outsourced recruiting partner with our clients. We specialize in providing clients with a continuum of resources to help them better manage their HR function. We have a client in the Cincinnati area who is searching to add a Quality Director to their team.
The Quality Director will oversee all aspects of the quality management system, including execution and adherence, while ensuring all products and services are produced in compliance with all internal, customer, and regulatory requirements. Additionally, this position will:
- Manage the Quality Assurance (Quality Engineering, Document Control, Supplier Quality) and Quality Control (Mechanical Inspection, NDT Inspection, Metrology) functions of the organization through subordinate supervisors or direct supervision.
- Develop departmental strategy and vision to ensure adherence with company direction and customer expectations.
- Plan, direct and coordinate QA programs and formulate QC policies.
- Directly supervise the administration activities related to changes and improvements to the quality manual and procedural disciplines to ensure consistency with customer and industry requirements.
- Develop and establish quality performance measurements and trends to address and monitor the organization' s performance against the customers' expectations.
- Establish collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect product quality.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or Business Administration.
- Ten (10) years of experience in QA systems development, implementation and management, with a minimum of five (5) years as a quality manager
- Certified Quality Manager or related industrial recognition.
- Ten (10) years minimum of progressive achievement in manufacturing business, preferably in aerospace, defense or contract manufacturing.
- Six Sigma black-belt certification with a proven track record of business performance improvement.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.