9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: Quality Inspector with Stock Manufacturing in Cleves, OH
Do you have the ability to inspect parts in production? Do you have a passion for ensuring only the highest quality products are shipped? If so, we want to speak with you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Quality Inspector to join our 2nd Shift manufacturing team in Cleves, OH. The successful individual will be responsible for making sure Quality levels are maintained as described by policy and shop fabrication prints. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Monitoring reports for work orders that require inspection and reconcile system documentation.
- Inspecting parts at initial set up, during production, and finished product as determined by Work Order specification.
- Using appropriate gauges and measuring devices as well as visual inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior knowledge of fabrication and welding operations required.
- Prior experience with manual machining equipment, CNC laser cutting systems, welding, punching, and press brakes preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret routers and blue prints required.
- Ability to read tape measurers and other measuring devices required.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds occasionally, up to 75 pounds on infrequent occasions.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.