RF Design Engineer
132 Edison Drive Middletown, OH 45044
Career Opportunity: RF Design Engineer with NuWaves Engineering in Middletown, OH
Do you thrive on designing one-of-a-kind RF products? Can you think outside the box to improve and innovate in a team environment? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
NuWaves Engineering is a veteran-owned small business providing advanced Radio Frequency (RF) expertise and microwave solutions for military, government, and industrial customers. NuWaves Engineering is an undisputed leader in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment, and modernization of complex RF systems.
We have need for an RF Design Engineer to join the team in Middletown, OH. The RF Design Engineer works closely with the Engineering technical teams and with Program Management to design and document designs which meet project requirements. The RF Design Engineer applies sound engineering principles to the design, development and documentation of products. Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Design specialized and complex electrical circuits and sub-systems.
- Use Engineering Design Software tools (e.g. Genesys, AWR, SPICE, etc.).
- Assist the Bid and Proposal (B&P) process by providing engineering cost estimates, technical writing, technical evaluation, engineering approaches, and detailed solutions.
- Write technical papers, white papers, status reports, and application notes that support NuWaves’ strategic and tactical plans.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Write test procedures and sub-system requirements.
- Improve daily processes to ensure the Engineering Technical Team meet customer requirements.
- Interact with potential new business clients to determine their engineering needs and to convey technical competency.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- US Citizenship is a requirement.
- 3+ years’ experience in RF design.
- Be knowledgeable of electrical properties, especially in regards to Printed Circuit (PC) layouts.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.