RF Support Engineer
132 Edison Drive Middletown, OH 45044
Career Opportunity: RF Support Engineer with NuWaves Engineering in Middletown, OH
Do you thrive on testing and debugging new equipment and products? Are you a really good problem solver? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
NuWaves Engineering is a veteran-owned small business providing advanced Radio Frequency (RF) expertise and microwave solutions for military, government, and industrial customers. NuWaves Engineering is an undisputed leader in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment, and modernization of complex RF systems.
We have need for an RF Support Engineer to join the team in Middletown, OH. The Support Engineer is able to select components, set up complex tests, and debug hardware with oversight. The Support Engineer assists engineers with research and development, quality control and design. Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Design basic electrical circuits.
- Use Engineering Design Software tools (e.g. Genesys, AWR, SPICE, etc.).
- Perform hardware debugging and testing.
- Use test equipment such as digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, and power meters.
- Solve technical problems.
- Create prototypes of design approaches.
- Mentor junior Support Engineers and technicians.
- Build or set up equipment, conduct experiments, collect data and calculate results.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- US Citizenship is a requirement.
- 2 plus years’ experience in CAD software.
- Rudimentary understanding of electronics and circuits.
- Basic understanding of engineering concepts.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.