Residential Waste Collection Driver
Dayton, OH 45402
Career Opportunity: Truck Driver - Residential Waste Collection Driver - Dayton, OH
Starting pay of $17.00 per hour for CDL Drivers! Home every night!
Will train qualified candidates. Willing to reimburse CDL tuition.
We offer paid insurance benefits, 401k and a potential annual bonus!
Bobby D. Thompson, Inc., a Dayton area waste collection company, has a growing need for CDL drivers. When you drive for Bobby D. Thompson, you join the best team of drivers. Work in a great environment with a positive and supportive management team. Enjoy spending your days outside, being physical and getting to explore the surrounding area!
The ideal candidate is at least 21 years of age, a team player with a strong work ethic, and MUST have:
- A valid CDL license, or the ability to be trained, and valid physical Examination Card
- Basic knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations
- Clean driving record – clear of suspensions or convictions for 2 years and no more than 6pts
- Clean Drug screen
- Excellent overall physical condition with the ability to lift 75 pounds from the ground repeatedly
- Willingness to work outside year round
- General mechanical vehicle knowledge
- Good communication skills
Go to www.bobbydthompsoninc.com to apply, send your resume to job@strategicHRinc.com, or call 937-490-9512 to learn more.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.