1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity – Sales Executive – Global Graphene Group - Dayton, OH
Do you recognize urgency as opportunity? Are you known for your quick and timely customer follow-up? Do you thrive on interfacing with customers and seeing things through to closing the sale? Check out Global Graphene Group!
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to mass produce pristine graphene, an innovative nanomaterial of exceptional potential. G3 is also a leader in the research and development of material and energy applications of graphene. We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. Every day, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and around the world.
Global Graphene Group is seeking a motivated and self-driven Sales Executive to grow and develop a successful sales team, while being responsible for identifying and building new business and managing existing accounts globally. In this role, you will also:
- Work cohesively with the VP of Business Development to execute strategies to grow revenue
- Engage with current and prospective customers to define needs and identify solutions
- Represent the company at industry trade shows and meetings
- Implement and manage account-specific strategies to target new accounts and increase business in existing accounts
- Manage and implement our CRM (Hubspot) to support organization wide effectiveness as we grow, hire, train, and develop, a national sales team
- Set goals and workflow to lead to successful acquisition of customers
Bring your exceptional drive, strong attention to detail, great customer service skills, and stellar follow-through, as well as:
- BS degree in a technical field, with 5-7 years of relevant B2B sales experience
- Prior technical sales experience or experience selling for manufacturers or other advanced material producers preferred
- Ability to be based in Dayton, OH and travel up to 25-50% as needed
- Proven track record of leading and implementing change
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated, self-managed, and results driven
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity to join Global Graphene Group – an up-and-coming organization, ready to do amazing things! Base salary with potential for additional compensation as the company grows offered.
If you are prepared for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to email@example.com. Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.