Sales and Fleet Coordinator
1000 Tedia Way Fairfield, OH 45014
Job Opportunity – Sales and Fleet Coordinator – Tedia – Cincinnati, OH
Are you highly detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for solving problems? Do you have the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships? Do you have the dedication to follow through on customer and company commitments? If yes, we have the position for you!
We are a customer-driven company that excels in providing high-purity solvents globally for life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and industrial applications. We bring new opportunities to our customers, suppliers, and employees. Together, we learn, teach, and grow using our strengths: purification and flexibility. We reinvest in the company and in the employees to ensure long-term growth and continued success. We are looking to add a Sales & Fleet Coordinator to the team!
The Sales & Fleet Coordinator is responsible for RC Fleet Agreements and Fleet Requests and coordinating RC Fleets for customers. The position requires a thorough understanding of sales and customer relationship development and management, strong attention to detail, and problem-solving skills. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Advocate for Tedia’ s customers - maintain a positive, pleasant, caring and helpful attitude with internal and external customers.
- Compose RC Fleet Agreements and Fleet Requests.
- Submit RC usage comparison data to Sales Department quarterly.
- Coordinate RC Fleets for customers - including but not limited to, Tedia owned RC’ s, OEM Owned RC’ s and other RC and shipping containers.
- Optimize efficiencies for Tedia fleets including turns, GM impact and revenue impacts.
- Track fleet cost, maintenance cost and other fleet associated information as required.
- Communicate with customers regarding confirmation and updates to orders.
- Assist outside sales and maintain CS/IS Quoting and Referrals.
- Positively solve customer problems and customer returns in a timely manner.
- Track/Complete Project Management tasks, as assigned.
- Maintain formal distributor agreements.
- Record/distribute annual price lists and periodic global price changes.
- Request/record annual customer forecasts and base purchase material costs.
- Record rebate pricing and manage internal communication/planning for rebates.
- Perform data entry (SAP) for customer purchase orders (PO’ s) and relevant information promptly and verify accuracy.
- Process returns and credits – with proper approvals.
- Work with Finance Department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Maintain Business Partners in SAP.
- Log customer complaints in the CAR log.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 2-year Associates degree or 4-year Bachelors preferred.
- Previous sales and customer service experience required.
- Extensive attention to detail and a dedication to follow through on customer and company commitments.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Computer skills – must have working knowledge or be quickly teachable to work with our SAP system, MS.Net, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks with minimal direction; must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Must have a personality that works well with others at all levels of the company and be able to influence others to accomplishing tasks in a timely manner, with or without direct authority.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Numbers orientation to understand pricing strategies.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.