Senior Battery Manufacturing Engineer / Scientist
1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity: Senior Battery Manufacturing Engineer / Scientist with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Do you excel at automating leading edge technology production? Do you thrive on combining chemical and mechanical processes? Do you have the passion to manufacture a complex product like batteries? If so, we want to speak with you.
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Senior Battery Manufacturing Engineer / Scientist to our production team.
As the Senior Battery Manufacturing Engineer / Scientist you will:
- Develop novel battery technology and/or designs that enable full use of our materials, technology, and Intellectual Property.
- Initiate and complete battery design and development of efficient and optimal (cost, performance, manufacturability, quality) device designs.
- Solve technical and engineering challenges with innovative approaches in materials handling, engineering approaches, chemistry, and testing, etc.
- Initiate and complete research and development of advanced materials for battery/electrochemical applications.
- Direct and lead in the product scale-up and commercialization of energy storage and nanomaterial-related products developed.
- Direct and lead, as required, in funding proposals in pursuit of the development and commercialization of our technology.
Qualified candidates should bring hands-on experience, as well as:
- PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering or related.
- Ten plus years of industrial experience.
- Two plus years’ experience in a commercial battery manufacturing environment.
- Experience designing battery cells (e.g. energy density, N/P matching, electrode recipes).
- Experience with battery-related tests, including but not limited to CV, cell cycling, rate, temperature, and safety.
- Operational knowledge with dry room, coin cell/pouch cell assembly, and research laboratory work.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today!
Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.