Senior Battery Manufacturing Scientist
1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity: Senior Battery Manufacturing Scientist with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Do you have Li-ion battery production experience? Do you excel at automating leading edge technology production? Do you have the passion to manufacture a complex product like batteries? If so, we want to speak with you.
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Senior Battery Manufacturing Scientist to our production team.
As the Senior Battery Manufacturing Scientist you will:
- Develop novel battery technology and/or designs that enable full use of our materials, technology, and Intellectual Property.
- Initiate and complete battery design and development of efficient and optimal (cost, performance, manufacturability, quality) device designs.
- Solve technical and engineering challenges with innovative approaches in materials handling, engineering approaches, chemistry, and testing, etc.
- Initiate and complete research and development of advanced materials for battery/electrochemical applications.
- Direct and lead in the product scale-up and commercialization of energy storage and nanomaterial-related products developed.
- Direct and lead, as required, in funding proposals in pursuit of the development and commercialization of our technology.
Qualified candidates should bring hands-on experience, as well as:
- Must have Li-ion battery manufacturing experience.
- PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering or related.
- Ten plus years of industrial experience.
- Two plus years’ experience in a commercial battery manufacturing environment.
- Experience designing battery cells (e.g. energy density, N/P matching, electrode recipes).
- Experience with battery-related tests, including but not limited to CV, cell cycling, rate, temperature, and safety.
- Operational knowledge with dry room, coin cell/pouch cell assembly, and research laboratory work.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today!
Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.