Senior Data Specialist
3380 Langley Drive Hebron, KY 41048
Job Opportunity: Senior Data Specialist with Galerie in Hebron, KY
Are you a dependable problem-solver? Can you look at a process and identify ways to simplify? Are you adaptable and strong when working through change? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
GALERIE® provides outstanding customer service while delivering fresh, innovative confectionery gifts of the highest quality and value. We are a design-driven enterprise, bringing more than 1, 200 items to retailers every year. In addition to the Galerie brand, our licensed product lines include Disney, Star Wars, Hershey, Minions, Trolls, Peppa Pig, Marvel and Warner Brothers. Our extensive seasonal and everyday offerings are perfect to give and receive!
The Senior Data Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures. The Senior Data Specialist will improve data entry quality results by completing audits, identifying trends, and determining system improvements. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Studying, evaluating, and redesigning work processes and implementing changes.
- Creating and assigning internal part numbers, UPCs, and SCCs to products.
- Work to set up new items in the system and sales catalog for customer ordering.
- Building kits in the system for part numbers complete with packing instructions, product details, vendor information, & cost details.
- Works to ensure each product has the correct License Account Code and Royalty Code assigned to it.
- Ensures all products are scoped to capture the correct sales tariff and shipping duties.
- Responsible for updating model costs and descriptions to product parts.
- Create and build Bill of Materials so that Purchase Orders may be placed to order products.
The ideal candidate for this position will be efficient, adaptable, and someone who fosters a receptive atmosphere to encourage open communication. Additional requirements for the Senior Data Specialist include:
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing, Access, Crystal Reports, Excel are not required but preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time- and self-management skills, ability to be proactive with change.
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Of equal importance, we provide professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.