Senior Manufacturing Engineer / RTM Composites
5616 Spellmire Drive Cincinnati, OH 45246
Career Opportunity: Sr. Manufacturing Engineer / RTM Composites – CTL Aerospace – West Chester, OH
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer with experience in RTM Composites? Do you thrive on developing processes and tooling designs for parts fabrication? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
CTL Aerospace is a proud and proven supplier to both the US Government and major aerospace companies since 1946. We are a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations specializing in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
We are looking for a motivated professional who wants to make a daily impact in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As a Senior Composite Manufacturing Engineer specializing in RTM, you will develop manufacturing processes and tooling designs for composite parts fabrication. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating written and illustrated manufacturing plans, bills of material and outside purchase specifications per engineering drawings/specifications.
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes and tooling improvements for composite parts.
- Communicating with customers to resolve engineering issues related to manufacturing processes, drawings, and specifications.
- Assuming Project Management responsibilities when directed.
- Participating in MRB review of discrepant parts including Cause & Corrective Action.
- Coordinating new and current business requirements with Production, Contracts, and Quality.
- Supporting Production in delivery of products to customers on schedule.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 10 plus years of RTM Composite Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Preferred experience in compression molding, hand lay-up and autoclave cure of aerospace composite parts.
- Metal to Metal Bonding experience a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be “ hands-on” and to roll up sleeves to work in a manufacturing and office environment.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR (e.g. U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or protected individual).
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet and Drug Free Employer. Veteran-Owned Small Business. No third party candidates please.