420 Distribution Circle Fairfield, OH 45014
Job Opportunity – Software Developer with Innomark in Fairfield, OH
Are you looking for a challenging Software Developer role? Do you have strong .NET web and application development skills? Are you looking for a role that allows you to make an impact on your company’ s performance? If so, we have the position for you!
Innomark Communications is seeking a candidate for a full-time, mid-level Software Developer, located either at our Miamisburg or Fairfield, OH locations. The position reports to the IT Director. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8-5 pm. A successful candidate will have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, and a strong ability to understand business needs and technology capabilities. A strong desire to learn and grow is essential for this position. Additionally, you will:
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions to gather business processes, current and desired.
- Design and develop extensible systems based on business requirements, including required infrastructure.
- Develop and deploy code that fits the requirements gathered.
- Participate in testing at all stages, refactoring legacy and new code as needed.
- Provide estimates for task completion time.
- Participate in collaborative code reviews.
- Participate in collaborative code development.
- Participate in the aspects of a pseudo-agile development environment.
- Troubleshoot application and system bugs, and provide effective and timely solutions.
- Provide user-training documentation.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4+ years of related .net (ASP, VB, C#, MVC) experience.
- Experience planning and successfully executing complex development projects.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile or similar methodology.
- Experience with mobile development and MVC a plus.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design and development principles.
- Familiarity with source control systems (TFS preferred).
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2, 2012).
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.