Software Support Specialist
4000 Executive Park Drive Suite 101 Cincinnati, OH 45241
Career Opportunity: Software Support Specialist at MACH Software in Cincinnati, OH
Do you provide exceptional customer service for Software Products? Are you self-driven to resolve technical problems yourself? Do you have an accounting or financial background? If so, we’ ve got an exciting technical support opportunity for you! MACH Software, developed by Data Management Associates, delivers a full, multi-channel order management solution for mid-sized businesses across the United States. MACH offers programs for order processing, warehouse and inventory management, call center, retail point of sale, marketing, promotion analysis, purchasing, and accounting/financials. MACH Software also is customizable to provide solutions to retailers in all types of industries. What you will do:
- Provide first level contact for answering questions and resolving customer issues with our software.
- Properly escalate unresolved problems to our development team.
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Provide excellent customer service, exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of support tickets.
- Work with team members to document processes and recommend improvements when needed.
We are looking for the Software Support Specialist to bring an energetic “ can do” approach with an exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking ability. Additionally, you will need:
- Associate’ s Degree required. Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of technical/computer experience.
- Some Knowledge of Windows (Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7, 8, 10).
- Retail Sales or Accounting experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Databases (universe, SQL, etc.) a plus.
- Some knowledge of networks and VPN’ s a plus.
Come join us by applying online today! Employer is EEO/AA/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.