Spray Dry Operator
10139 Commerce Park Drive Cincinnati, OH 45246
Career Opportunity: Spray Dry Operator with Frutarom – Cincinnati, OH
Do you have experience with spray dryers? Do you have experience working in food manufacturing? Do you thrive in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment? If you answered “ Yes!”, then Frutarom has the job for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom, located in West Chester, is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Spray Dry operator will be responsible for following manufacturing instructions and GMP policies in order to produce a quality product within a GMP environment. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding machinery and processes for both dry blends and the small spray dryer.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Handling bulk material and dispensing, weighing and verifying raw materials.
- Blending raw materials by following the batch ticket instructions.
- Discharging of finished product.
- Safely operating small spray dryers and operating fork lifts in a safe manner.
- Trouble-shooting problems with Maintenance.
- Sanitizing the area, manually cleaning of area and equipment, and adhering to written procedures and SOPs.
- Assisting with other departments when needed.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures related to inventory management are maintained and followed.
- Including but not limited to inventory movements related to production regarding FIFO, quantities consumed, movement # and location.
The Spray Dry Operator will need the ability to maintain accurate records while remaining motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. Additionally, you will need:
- Strong communication, math, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function under pressure and follow written and verbal directions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to work overtime as required, including weekends if necessary.
- Basic computer skills along with a basic understanding of equipment such as pumps, mixers, scales and homogenizers.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us! Submit your resume online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.