Sr Project Architect
1100 Sycamore Street, Ste 200 Cincinnati, OH 45202
Career Opportunity: Senior Project Architect – Luminaut – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a dynamic project architect with a positive attitude? Do you have a passion for design and construction? Are you a strong communicator who excels in client-facing situations? If so, we want to speak with you about our positions!
Luminaut holds a vibrant culture and team of architects and interior designers that thrives on guiding every client, every step toward their vision. We do what we love, and love what we do. And we believe in doing awesome every day. We’ re looking for a dynamic Senior Project Architect to join our team!
This individual manages a multi-disciplined team throughout the entire project’ s development to meet the needs of the client. Additionally, this individual will aid in business development strategies, sales forecasting, and financial and operational management of the team. As Senior Project Architect, you will be:
- Assisting in developing the project budget and collaborating with firm management to ensure appropriate staffing and oversight of project teams.
- Taking a holistic approach to understanding the client’ s business objectives, translating those objectives to the project team, and ensuring that the goals for the project, team, and work plan are met.
- Managing the project lifecycle from schematic design through construction administration and every daily aspect in between.
- Managing deliverable expectations and ensuring client and team understanding of milestone dates.
- Directing issue resolution and enhancing project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Achieving project success as measured by client and team satisfaction while achieving financial goals.
- Contributing to business development by establishing confidence with clients, actively encouraging and seeking opportunities for follow-up business from each project and assisting in the development of and participation in interviews for potential projects.
- Mentoring and advising staff of current market, design, and leadership opportunities.
- Providing technical leadership and training for junior staff.
This individual is experienced in design, project team management, and client and consultant coordination. The ideal candidate for the Senior Project Architect will have:
- 8+ years’ experience preferred; Masters’ of Architecture and Registered Architect Preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to be personable, engage with clients to determine and adapt to their needs.
- Willingness to travel as needed for projects (approximately once a month).
At Luminaut, we create inspired and illuminated experiences. Learn more about our creations and culture at Luminaut.com. Apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.