Supply Chain/Regulatory Manager
1240 McCook Ave Dayton, OH 45404
Career Opportunity – Supply Chain / Regulatory Manager – Global Graphene Group - Dayton, OH
Are you an expert in supply chain and the regulatory requirements that go with it? Ready for an opportunity to make your mark on a growing company? Come join Global Graphene Group!
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Supply Chain/Regulatory Manager to grow and fine tune this function.
As Supply Chain/Regulatory Manager, you’ ll be responsible for managing worldwide supply chain and ensuring regulatory compliance for shipping, receiving, storage, etc. You will develop, implement, execute and manage all aspects of planning, purchasing, inventory, shipping, and receiving for all divisions of Global Graphene Group. Additionally, the Supply Chain Manager will:
- Develop analytics, systems, metrics, and data management capabilities including metrics and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams and lead the decision-making process for planning.
- Identify and develop potential new suppliers that would strategically support the needs of all Global Graphene Group supply chain needs. This includes evaluating the capabilities of new suppliers in relation to business needs, conducting periodic supplier visits and supplier audits.
- On an ongoing basis, identify and manage risk of the supply chain, and address any tactical or strategic issues.
- Establish and oversee the hiring, training supervision, and development of the Supply Chain team to support overall supply chain needs for the organization.
Qualified candidates should bring a hands-on management style, and a willingness to shift gears frequently at the pace of this growing business. Other requirements of this position include:
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or other related field; MBA/Masters’ degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in the management of planning/purchasing/supply chain in a lean manufacturing environment required; experience in advanced materials manufacturing a plus; APICS Certification a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Proven ability to establish the supply chain function ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Strong analytical, organizational focus and a quick learner.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps for Business.
- Prior experience with supply chain management database platform.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.globalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.