Talent Acquisition Manager
8160 Corporate Park Drive Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Talent Acquisition Manager - Cincinnati, OH
Are you challenged by finding the right talent? Are you a well-organized self-starter with a knack for getting things done? Are you good at building strong relationships? We’ ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
strategic HR inc. is recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager based in Cincinnati. Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Cincinnati, OH location.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing programs, plans and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection and job placement.
- Recruiting and developing new sources to find talent.
- Developing and implementing programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection, and job placement.
- Maintaining and continuing to improve the employment branding strategy that effectively articulates our client' s culture and business strategy.
- Planning and directing activities for developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Providing oversight and input on systems utilized for these processes.
- Campaigning initiatives via various platforms (Facebook, Glassdoor, Recruiting Events, etc.) to build a leading employer brand that will enable our client to attract and engage world class talent.
- Developing and implementing talent attraction strategies that enhance the organization' s visibility in key recruiting markets.
- Using social media and other recruiting technologies and tools to support the company.
- Evaluating service levels and cost efficiencies for vendor programs that support our talent acquisition program.
- Writing and maintaining job descriptions, and interviewing candidates for open positions.
- Developing and implementing new employee orientation programs.
- Developing and managing on-campus and off-site recruitment programs
- Defining, tracing and analyzing talent acquisition metrics, recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Developing processes to improve performance.
- Preparing and analyzing statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations and with organization goals and policies.
- Consulting with management to prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment policies, procedures, and practices.
- Holding exit interviews with terminating employees.
Bring your exceptional detail orientation, ability to build relationships and be a go-getter, along with your:
- Associate’ s degree from two-year college or technical school (Bachelor’ s Degree preferred in human resources or related field)
- 2-5 years’ experience related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge/understanding of local and federal regulations relative to talent acquisition practices.
- Management experience (a plus).
- Ability to emphasize quality over quantity.
- Natural curiosity to learn, understand and problem solve; embrace continuous change; high level of stamina and resilience.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with a great company!
Come join us by applying online today or sending your salary requirements and a current resume to email@example.com.