Territory Account Executive
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Job Opportunity: Territory Account Executive with Allied Supply for the Cincinnati and Dayton, OH regions
Do you have a passion for selling industrial products? Do you have knowledge of HVAC/R products? Do you have a talent for building productive relationships with clients? Are you self-driven, able to multi-task, and able to set priorities while delivering exceptional customer service? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Allied Supply Company is a family owned and operated full-service wholesale distributor of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, air filtration and building management controls. We are 84 years strong and still growing. Our Vision statement reads; " We will be the Midwest' s premier HVAC/R distributor, distinctive and successful in everything we do." We sell only to contractors and end-users that are in the business of repairing and maintaining HVAC/R systems and equipment. We are looking for a Territory Account Executive to join our team!
As the Territory Account Executive, you will be responsible for establishing new accounts while servicing and maintaining productive relationships with established customer base. Other responsibilities of the position include:
- Obtaining orders and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Growing the Business - establishing new customer contacts / increasing sales to existing customer base
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks
- Developing and executing sales presentations to current and potential customers
- Analyzing the territory; develop, execute and monitor sales and product trends and programs
The successful candidate will have:
- Associate’ s/Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years of experience preferred, will train the right candidate
- Proven track-record of meeting established sales and profit quotas
- Previous experience writing sales proposals
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong customer service, presentation and computer skills
- Strong business/problem solving skills
- HVAC/R product knowledge or equivalent technical experience
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, disciplined
Don’ t miss out! Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. We offer great benefits, company paid training and a fast career track for advancement to emphasize as you sell the company.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.