300 E Business Way, Ste 200 Cincinnati, OH 45241
Career Opportunity: Test Engineer with Scanreco – Cincinnati, OH
Do you pride yourself on ensuring only quality products are released to customers? Do you have skills to test Electro-Mechanical assemblies, circuits/radio remote controls, and software configurations? If you answered yes to these questions, Scanreco has the opportunity for you!
Scanreco is a Swedish owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are currently looking to add a Test Engineer to join our Cincinnati office to work collaboratively with our team and test our products. Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Production testing of remote systems, or subassemblies for functionality, and quality.
- Analysis and repairs of failed units in production.
- Recommending test improvement process for better efficiency.
- Assisting engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Keeping constant focus on results and customer requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will be results-oriented, a self-starter, and solutions-focused with little need for supervision. This person will need the following to be successful in this role:
- Associates Degree or the equivalent in Electronics.
- Knowledge/Skill set of:
- Basic electronics and manufacturing
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- DC circuits, and Radio Remote Control Testing
- Familiarity with electro-hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with CAN-Bus network testing
- Schematic drawing
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with strong listening skills.
- Attentive and detail-oriented.
- Adaptability to address multiple levels of technical knowledge.
- Results-oriented with the ability to think on one’ s feet creatively.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, ERP Systems and CRM systems.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Valid passport and ability to travel throughout North America, Canada, and to Sweden for training; as required.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.