VP of Finance and Operations
Dayton, OH 45401
Career Opportunity: VP of Finance and Operations in South Dayton, OH
Can you provide strong financial leadership as the company continues to grow? Do you excel at operational management of order production and fulfillment teams? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a VP of Finance and Operations to join the team at our corporate headquarters in South Dayton, Ohio. You will be the executive leader for the accounting, finance, operations, purchasing, customer support and human resource departments. You will work closely with CEO and management team members regarding budgeting, forecasting, pricing and developing growth strategies.
As the VP of Finance and Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the accounting and finance function including processes and procedures to accurately report financial results, including percentage of completion and pay application processing, and financial analysis.
- Overseeing banking and borrowing relationships.
- Coordinating and managing annual financial audit and tax filings.
- Reviewing all legal documents including customer, reseller and vendor agreements.
- Managing company operations including customer order processing, production and fulfillment.
- Managing relationship with company vendors including issuance of company purchase orders.
- Managing company payroll, benefits and human resources.
- Being a strategic business member of company management team.
- Providing ideas and strategy to increase company sales.
- Developing processes and procedures and strong internal controls.
- Overseeing the development of systems to track sales and SaaS revenues.
Additionally, the VP of Finance and Operations should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’ s in Business, Finance, or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Experience with manufacturing, fulfillment, or service industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of percent of completion accounting and revenue recognition is preferred.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees, as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.