VP of Sales
4535 Estes Ave Cincinnati, OH 45232
Career Opportunity: VP of Sales – 80 Acres Farms – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strategic thinker who can build company sales and increase brand awareness? Can you disrupt the aisle and create new space for our product? Can you roll up your sleeves and be a working manager? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
80 Acres Farms is pioneering indoor farms. The creative and laser-focused hands of our communities' smartest food-lovers use the help of our age' s most innovative technology to grow clean, healthy foods three times faster than traditional farming. We dare to work differently. Our courage is pioneering the future of food.
We are looking for a VP of Sales to join our management team. The VP of Sales is responsible for establishing and achieving the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote profitable sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. As the VP of Sales, you will:
- Lead first and be accountable for sales performance in North America and other market expansions internationally;
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives with high level of accountability;
- Disrupt the market by creating a new category of fresh, sustainable indoor produce;
- Achieve sell-through goals by delivering the right products, on time, every time;
- Recommend specific sales strategies for improvement of seasonal and year-round business based on market research and competitor analyses;
- Drive production efficiency between the sale and delivery to the client; and
- Achieve 10% increase in Revenue and Profit year over year.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, sales and marketing, or related field with an MBA preferred;
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in food, beverage, or similar business category;
- Experience as a brand builder, selling non-branded product lines, and an aggressive expander of market share;
- Ability to show disruption in the marketplace to create new brand presence;
- Capability to develop successful sales individuals and build effective teams;
- Success managing national level sales teams; and
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and close deals.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package. Of equal importance, we provide the opportunity to do breakthrough work on a global stage from our Midwestern base with its affordable cost of living, comfortable lifestyle and professional challenges to keep you excited and engaged every day.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.