Warehouse Assembly Specialist
6465 Creek Rd Blue Ash, OH 45242
Job Opportunity – Warehouse Assembly Specialist with Abstract Displays in Cincinnati, OH
Would you like to work in a creative, fast paced, fun work environment? Are you mechanically inclined, detail oriented and love to build things? Then Abstract Displays has a position for you!
Abstract Displays was founded because the exhibit industry needed a dependable resource for their client’ s face to face sales and marketing events. Backed by a talented team of industry experts, Abstract Displays is a global force in the trade show industry. Their list of awards solidifies their presence as a leader in their industry but also in the community.
The Warehouse Assembly Specialist will coordinate the inventory and assembly of exhibit displays and graphics for trade shows and events including the physical work of lifting and packing of items in order to make sure that customer needs are met and exceeded.
The Warehouse Assembly Specialist will be responsible for:
- Pulling client’ s trade show exhibit components from storage.
- Set-up the displays following the assembly instructions.
- Properly labeling and repacking the components to prevent damage during shipping.
- After show inspections to ensure all components have returned and communicate if something is damaged or missing.
- Interact with appropriate team members to ensure on-time project quality/completion.
- Interaction with clients to ensure highest levels of customer service.
- Possible travel to job sites for installation.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with solid work ethic and have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in warehouse or maintenance role.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Carpentry and Solid understanding of construction techniques required.
- Ability to lift or push 50lbs.
- Solid understanding of construction techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work until jobs are completed each day.
- Must be willing to travel as an onsite Project Supervisor as needed.
If you are ready to join a growing company with exciting opportunities, apply online today.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.