4119 Binion Way Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity: Welder with ARI-HETRA in Lebanon, OH
Are you a skilled Welder who takes pride in the finished quality of your work? Are you skilled at MIG and Flux Core? If so, we want you to join our team!
For over 20 years, ARI-HETRA has been the #1 choice for quality, safety, value and satisfaction in heavy-duty transportation maintenance equipment. We manufacture and sell dependable, durable and environmentally safe products that are made in the United States, including Mobile Lifting Systems, Exhaust Extraction Systems and Wheel Service Equipment.
ARI-HETRA is looking for an experienced Welder on 1st Shift for the welding and fabrication of component parts. Some additional responsibilities include:
- Welding components to specified instruction, utilizing standard welding equipment (MIG, Flux Core) to predetermined dimensions and tolerance.
- Verifying and acknowledging component parts are properly prepared, fabricated, and braced for the weld process specified.
- Maintaining welding equipment.
- Keeping a safe and clean work area, machinery, tools and equipment, and the shop area in general.
- Accurately recording job transactions and router hours.
A successful candidate must:
- Have five years of experience in MIG and Flux Core welding.
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of skill in all tasks related to fabrication.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Be AWS D1.1 certified or have ability and desire to become certified.
- Be proficient in the use of basic hand tools, measuring devices to verify conformance of product to specification, fixtures, jigs, and automated welding equipment.
- Be able to operate a forklift, crane, and other light duty equipment as required for certain daily activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work station while complying with all company safety requirements.
- Have a high school education or accepted equivalency.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Comply with all pre-employment screenings and checks as required by ARI’ s HR departmental policies.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary. Come join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.